Every 75 seconds, a child in Yemen dies of hunger, you can change that.
The World Food Program Chief in his March 2021 trip to Yemen said that every 75 seconds, a child in Yemen dies of hunger. This Ramadan provides an opportunity to save lives.
Moreover, Mark Lowcock UN aid Chief said that:
• “Yemen is speeding towards the worst famine the world has seen in decades.”
• “16 million people in Yemen are going hungry and 5 million of those people are “just one step away from famine.”
• 400,000 children under the age of 5 are severely malnourished.
• “Those children are in their last weeks and months”
• “They are starving to death.”
Yemen Relief and Reconstruction Foundation works with the most needy and in the most inaccessible areas where pockets of famine exist.